- Migrate and modernize with Azure to power innovation across the entire digital estateby Kathleen Mitford on 19th July 2022 at 08:00
Cloud adoption increased significantly during COVID-19 and continues for many companies. However, an enormous migration and modernization opportunity remains as organizations continue their digital transformation. This is why we are focusing on three key areas of growth at Microsoft Inspire: innovation with new cloud-native experiences, modernization of app and data estates, and migration and modernization of infrastructure and mission-critical workloads.
- Achieve seamless observability with Dynatrace for Azureby Prachi Bora on 9th June 2022 at 10:00
Microsoft Azure enables customers to host their apps on the globally trusted cloud platform and use the services of their choice by closely partnering with popular SaaS offerings. Dynatrace is one such partner that provides deep cloud observability, advanced AIOps, and continuous runtime application security capabilities on Azure.
- Manage Red Hat workloads seamlessly on Azureby Garima Singh on 10th May 2022 at 06:00
Business is changing, and keeping up with fluctuations in markets and customer demands is not easy. Together, Microsoft and Red Hat offer you the tools to reduce complexity and simplify your environment, innovate faster, deliver high-quality customer experiences, and expand and scale your infrastructure in any direction so you can be a disruptor in your industry.
- Seamless integration of Logz.io observability platform with Microsoft Azureby Pavaneswara Lekkala on 24th February 2022 at 08:00
When your solution is operating at cloud speed and scale you need to be able to spot problems as they arise (ideally before they impact the customer), respond quickly, and resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Enhance third-party NVA availability with Azure Gateway Load Balancer—now in previewby Anavi Nahar on 11th November 2021 at 09:00
Today, we are announcing the preview of Gateway Load Balancer, a fully managed service enabling you to deploy, scale, and enhance the availability of third-party NVAs in Azure, that builds on that capability. You can add your favorite third-party appliance whether it is a firewall, inline DDoS appliance, deep packet inspection system, or even your own custom appliance into the network path transparently—all with a single click.
- Protect workloads with inline DDoS protection from Gateway Load Balancer partnersby Anupam Vij on 8th November 2021 at 10:00
DDoS attacks are rapidly evolving in complexity and frequency. Today, we are announcing the preview of inline DDoS protection which will be offered through partner network virtual appliances (NVAs) that are deployed with Gateway Load Balancer and integrated with Azure DDoS Protection Standard in all Azure regions.
- Unlock opportunities to engage customers at scaleby Jake Swenson on 12th October 2021 at 08:00
Companies need cloud software more than ever before. Technology is ubiquitous with every industry—every organization from start-ups to enterprises is relying on cloud infrastructure and software to enriching everything from business processes, employee experience, to the customer experience.
- Drive growth with the most partner-focused business platformby Charlotte Yarkoni on 14th July 2021 at 08:00
The Microsoft Cloud opportunity is stronger than ever with over 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies using Azure, over 145 million daily active users on Microsoft Teams, and over 250,000 organizations using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform to run and transform their businesses—partners are realizing limitless potential. And partners are critical to helping businesses in every industry respond and adapt to the challenges of the world today.
- Search made simple: native Elastic integration with Azure—now in previewby Michael Yen-Chi Ho on 20th May 2021 at 09:00
As part of Microsoft Azure’s commitment to empowering customers to migrate and modernize their applications and run in the cloud, we work with partners to achieve this vision. Today, we are announcing the preview release of the Elastic offering on Azure.
- Introducing private Azure marketplace—simplified app governance and deploymentby Tanuj Bansal on 23rd February 2021 at 07:00
Azure Marketplace offers thousands of industry-leading apps and services from Microsoft and partners, certified and optimized to run on Azure. Azure Marketplace makes it easy to find, try, and buy the solutions you need confidently and quickly drive business outcomes.