- Introducing private Azure marketplace—simplified app governance and deploymentby Tanuj Bansal on 23rd February 2021 at 07:00
Azure Marketplace offers thousands of industry-leading apps and services from Microsoft and partners, certified and optimized to run on Azure. Azure Marketplace makes it easy to find, try, and buy the solutions you need confidently and quickly drive business outcomes.
- 4 reasons customers are asking service partners for Azure Lighthouseby Archana Balakrishnan on 25th January 2021 at 10:00
With an increasingly complex security landscape and an ever-growing service partner portfolio, how do you stay on top of industry standard best practices? As your business needs grow, you employ more and more partners to support your infrastructure, network, apps, and employees, but with that support comes a required level of access—how do you keep track of who has access to what and what exactly their doing to your resources?
- Azure Cost Management + Billing updates – July 2020by Michael Flanakin on 29th July 2020 at 10:00
July introduces new options to drill into your cost data, save on Azure VMs and Data Lake storage, as well as new videos for even more cost-saving tips and tricks.
- Azure API for FHIR® moves to general availabilityby Heather Jordan Cartwright on 21st October 2019 at 05:00
Today, Microsoft becomes the first cloud with a fully managed, first-party service to ingest, persist, and manage healthcare data in the native FHIR format. The Azure API for FHIR® is releasing today in generally availability to all Azure customers.The core mission in healthcare is to deliver better health outcomes, and the data standard fueling the future of that mission is FHIR.
- Azure Marketplace new offers - Volume 43by Christine Alford on 5th September 2019 at 10:00
We continue to expand the Azure Marketplace ecosystem. For this volume, 94 new offers successfully met the onboarding criteria and went live.
- Azure Marketplace new offers - Volume 42by Christine Alford on 28th August 2019 at 11:00
We continue to expand the Azure Marketplace ecosystem. For this volume, 86 new offers successfully met the onboarding criteria and went live.
- Expanding the Azure Stack partner ecosystemby Henry Jerez on 22nd July 2019 at 14:00
We continue to expand our ecosystem by partnering with independent software vendors (ISV) around the globe to deliver prepackaged software solutions to Azure Stack customers.
- Azure Marketplace new offers – Volume 41by Christine Alford on 18th July 2019 at 08:00
We continue to expand the Azure Marketplace ecosystem. For this volume, 109 new offers successfully met the onboarding criteria and went live.
- Enhancing Microsoft's commercial marketplace for partnersby Charlotte Yarkoni on 11th July 2019 at 12:02
As we head into global partner conference Microsoft Inspire (July 14-18, 2019), the focus is how to help drive more collaboration with and between our partner community and the Microsoft customer base.
- Azure Marketplace new offers–Volume 40by Christine Alford on 8th July 2019 at 12:00
We continue to expand the Azure Marketplace ecosystem. For this volume, 212 new offers successfully met the onboarding criteria and went live.