- Generally available: Copy Blob support over private endpoints in Azure Storageon 23rd January 2021 at 04:00
Azure Storage now supports copying of data between storage accounts using private endpoints. This includes support for the Copy Blob API and utilities such as AzCopy.
- Action Required: Upgrade IoT Hub IP filter before 1 February 2022on 22nd January 2021 at 16:37
The upgraded IP filter protects the built-in endpoint and is more secure.
- Azure Boards - New enhancements to Delivery Plans 2.0on 21st January 2021 at 19:00
In this sprint, we're enhancing Delivery Plans 2.0 with new condensed views and rollup information.
- Public preview: Automatic Cluster Upgrades in AKSon 21st January 2021 at 17:03
AKS simplifies the task of deploying new Kubernetes releases by enabling users to configure automatic cluster upgrades.
- Public preview: Azure Log Analytics in UAE Central & Japan Weston 21st January 2021 at 17:03
Azure Log Analytics is now in public preview for customers to start collecting telemetry and analyzing their services for health and usage in UAE Central & Japan West.
- Public preview: Application Insight in Japan Weston 21st January 2021 at 17:02
Application Insight is now in public preview for customers to start collecting telemetry and analyzing their services for health in Japan West.
- Azure Automation is now available in Switzerland Weston 21st January 2021 at 17:02
Automate tasks across Azure & Non-Azure environment using PowerShell and Python based scripts.
- Public preview: Prevent Shared Key authorization on Azure Storage accountson 21st January 2021 at 17:02
Enhance secure access to Azure Storage accounts with Prevent Shared Key authorization.
- General availability: Azure Log Analytics in Germany West Central, UAE North, & Switzerland Weston 21st January 2021 at 17:02
Log Analytics, a feature of Azure Monitor, is now generally available for customers to start collecting telemetry and analyzing their services for health and usage in Germany West Central, UAE North, & Switzerland West .
- General availability: Application Insight in Germany West Central, UAE North, & Switzerland Weston 21st January 2021 at 17:02
Application Insight, a part of Azure Monitor, is now generally available in Germany West Central, UAE North, & Switzerland West regions for customers to collect telemetry and analyze their service health in production environments.
- Azure Site Recovery update rollup 53 is now available - January 2021on 21st January 2021 at 17:02
The latest Azure Site Recovery update provides provides fixes, updated Linux support for disaster recovery of Azure VMs, VMware VMs, and physical servers, and download links for Site Recovery components.
- App Service Authentication portal experience is now in public previewon 21st January 2021 at 17:02
A new version of the App Service Authentication/Authorization portal experience is now in preview.
- Azure Monitor Network Insights is now generally availableon 21st January 2021 at 17:02
Customers now have a single console for all their network monitoring requirements with Azure Monitor Network Insights
- Changes in Azure Monitor Logs for the AzureDiagnostics table is now availableon 21st January 2021 at 17:01
Azure Monitor Logs will now allow more than 500 dimensions to be collected to the AzureDiagnostics table by introducing an "overflow" column.
- Automatic tracking of click events with Application Insights is now availableon 21st January 2021 at 17:01
- Public preview of Linux Diagnostics Agent 4.0on 21st January 2021 at 17:01
A new major version release of the Linux Diagnostic Extension is now available in public preview.
- General availability: Optional Uptime SLA for Azure Kubernetes Service private clusterson 21st January 2021 at 17:01
Financially backed uptime SLA for AKS private clusters is now available.
- Public preview: Azure Key Vault CSI driver support in Azure Kubernetes Serviceon 21st January 2021 at 17:01
Azure Key Vault provider for Secrets Store CSI driver allows you to get secret contents stored in an Azure Key Vault instance. Azure Key Vault simplifies the task of securing and using cryptographic keys and other secrets with AKS. With this new feature, you can use the Secrets Store CSI driver interface to mount secrets into Kubernetes pods while benefiting from the increased security and control via the Azure Key Vault. AKS customers can use this new capability to mount enterprise grade external secrets stores to AKS pods, thereby simplifying access to secrets, keys, and certificates in a secure manner. You can now mount secrets stored in Azure Key Vault into Kubernetes pods.
- Announcing general availability support for Java Message Service (JMS) 2.0 API on Azure Service Bus Premiumon 21st January 2021 at 17:01
Easily migrate your Java and Spring workloads to Azure Service Bus.
- Azure Cosmos DB: Multiple region Availability Zones support with single-region write now generally availableon 21st January 2021 at 17:01
The general availability of Availability Zone support for Azure Cosmos DB accounts configured for two or more regions with single-region writes may lower pricing and includes increased availability SLA.