- Generally available: Azure Site Recovery update rollup 63 - August 2022on 11th August 2022 at 16:00
This update provides the improvements for the latest version of Azure Site Recovery components.
- Generally available: Azure Databricks in West US 3on 10th August 2022 at 16:00
Azure Databricks, a data analytics platform optimized for the Microsoft Azure cloud services platform, is now generally available in West US 3.
- General availability: Upgrade VMware VMs protected by Site Recovery to modernized experienceon 8th August 2022 at 19:00
Introducing the migration capability to move existing replications from classic to modernized experience for disaster recovery of VMware virtual machines, enabled using Azure Site Recovery.
- Public preview: Update management center in Azureon 8th August 2022 at 16:00
Update management center is the next iteration of the Azure Automation Update Management solution. It works out of the box, with zero onboarding steps and has no dependency on Azure Automation and Log Analytics.
- Public preview: Serverless SQL for Azure Databrickson 8th August 2022 at 16:00
Serverless SQL for Azure Databricks provides instant compute to users for their BI and SQL workloads without waiting for clusters to start up or scale out.
- Public preview: Azure Dedicated Host restarton 8th August 2022 at 16:00
Azure Dedicated Host restart is now in public preview.
- General availability: Azure Lab Services August 2022 updateon 8th August 2022 at 16:00
Improve performance, reliability, and scalability for Azure Lab Services with the latest update.
- Retirement of Computer Vision API v3.2 previewson 5th August 2022 at 21:00
Migrate your workloads to Computer Vision API v3.2 GA before 30 January 2023.
- Azure SQL—Public preview updates for early August 2022on 3rd August 2022 at 16:01
Public preview enhancements and updates released for Azure SQL in early August 2022
- Public preview: Migration tool feature with Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Flexible Serveron 3rd August 2022 at 16:01
Use the new migration tool to migrate workloads from Single to Flexible Server on Azure Database for PostgreSQL, a managed service running the open-source Postgres database on Azure.
- Generally available: Audit log for continuous mode with Azure Cosmos DBon 3rd August 2022 at 16:01
Audit your restore actions on continuous mode in Azure Cosmos DB accounts.
- Public preview: RedisJSON available in Azure Cache for Redis Enterpriseon 3rd August 2022 at 16:01
Gain powerful tools for working with JSON formatted data in Redis through the RedisJSON module.
- Public preview: Azure Load Testing in West US 2on 3rd August 2022 at 16:01
Azure Load Testing is in public preview in West US 2.
- Public preview: Policy blocking the deployment of vulnerable imageson 3rd August 2022 at 16:00
Use an Azure Policy to block the deployment of vulnerable images on AKS.
- Generally available: AKS node pool user start/stop featureon 3rd August 2022 at 16:00
You can now completely stop specific user node pools and pick up later where you left off with a switch of a button, saving time and costs.
- Generally available: FIPS compliant nodes for Windows in AKSon 3rd August 2022 at 16:00
You can now create Windows-based node pools with FIPS 140-2 enabled.
- General availability: Azure App Service Environment v3 support for custom domain suffixon 3rd August 2022 at 16:00
General availability: Azure App Service Environment v3 support for custom domain suffix
- Public preview: .NET 7 support in Linux Consumption Planon 3rd August 2022 at 16:00
Announcing the .NET 7 support for Azure functions in isolated process in public preview for Linux Consumption Plan.
- Public preview: Container insights portal integration with basic logson 3rd August 2022 at 16:00
Container insights customers using basic logs on the ContainerLogV2 schema (preview) can now get the same drill-in querying experience in the portal as with analytics logs at a reduced cost.
- Public preview: Enable VM insights using Azure Monitor agenton 3rd August 2022 at 16:00
Public preview for a version of VM insights that makes use of the new Azure Monitor agent and would replace the existing Log Analytics agent.