- General availability: Azure Stack HCI new feature updateon 19th October 2021 at 17:00
This latest update for Azure Stack HCI enables new workloads, new host capabilities, and new management scenarios.
- Public preview: Azure Percept DK September (2109) software update is availableon 19th October 2021 at 15:38
The Azure Percept September update includes fixes related to security and Wi-Fi/Network.
- General availability: Azure Monitor Query SDKon 19th October 2021 at 15:00
- General availability: Cross region replication for Azure NetApp Fileson 18th October 2021 at 19:35
Azure NetApp Files supports cross region replication for disaster-recovery (DR) purposes and provides frequent, efficient and cost-effective volume and snapshot replication between Azure standard and non-standard region pairs.
- OCR (Read) supports 122 languages in the Cognitive Services Computer Vision public previewon 18th October 2021 at 16:00
Computer Vision Read API for Optical Character Recognition (OCR), part of Cognitive Services, announces its public preview with new languages including Russian, Bulgarian, other Cyrillic and more Latin languages. This release also highlight handwritten OCR support for many languages, along with enhancements for digital PDFs and Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) text in identity documents.
- General availability: Azure IoT Central new and updated features—September 2021on 15th October 2021 at 20:50
September updates include dashboard and analytics enhancements, improvements to device registration, and support for bring your own device keys.
- Azure HDInsight support for Restricted Public Connectivity is generally availableon 15th October 2021 at 16:00
You can now create Azure HDInsight with restricted public connectivity resulting in a more secure networking infrastructure.
- Azure HDInsight support for Azure Private Link is generally availableon 15th October 2021 at 16:00
Enhance your security posture by leveraging Azure Private Link to connect to your HDInsight cluster privately across networks over Microsoft backbone network
- Announcing Azure Synapse Analytics pre-purchase plans, now generally availableon 14th October 2021 at 16:00
You can now save up to 28 percent on Azure Synapse workloads without sacrificing flexibility with Azure Synapse pre-purchase plans.
- Azure Maps iOS SDK is now in public previewon 13th October 2021 at 16:00
Develop integrated immersive mapping solutions for mobile applications with Azure Maps iOS SDK
- Azure Machine Learning now generally available in West US 3on 13th October 2021 at 16:00
Azure Machine learning, bringing AI to everyone with an end-to-end, scalable, trusted platform available in West US 3.
- General availability: Azure Monitor application insights in Azure Spring Cloudon 13th October 2021 at 16:00
Azure is making it easier to observe Java Spring Boot workloads running on Azure Spring Cloud with application insights.
- Public preview: Customize Azure Static Web Apps authentication with a serverless functionon 13th October 2021 at 16:00
Azure Static Web Apps adds support for programmatically assigning custom user roles using Azure Functions.
- Generally available: IP-based website protection for Azure Static Web Appson 13th October 2021 at 16:00
Azure Static Web Apps adds support for access restrictions by IP addresses and service tags
- Public preview: AKS out of tree cloud provider controller manageron 13th October 2021 at 16:00
Cloud provider controller manager enables AKS releases independent of Kubernetes release cadence.
- Public preview: IPv6 for Kubeneton 13th October 2021 at 16:00
AKS now supports dual stack IPv6 overlay networking
- Public preview: AKS support for WebAssembly System Interface (WASI) workloadson 13th October 2021 at 16:00
Deploy WebAssembly System Interface (WASI) workloads in Kubernetes using Krustlets
- Public preview: AKS support for Kubernetes 1.22on 13th October 2021 at 16:00
You can now take advantage of the latest features of Kubernetes 1.22 including a new PodSecurity admission feature and more.
- Public preview: HTTPS proxy configuration supporton 13th October 2021 at 16:00
You can now specify HTTPS proxy configuration when creating your AKS clusters and node pools.
- Azure SQL—Public preview updates for October 2021 on 13th October 2021 at 16:00
Public preview enhancements and updates released for Azure SQL Managed Instance for 2021.