- Expanding the Azure Stack portfolio to run hybrid applications across the cloud, datacenters, and the edgeby Talal Alqinawi on 5th November 2019 at 10:00
Since announcing Azure Stack in 2017, we’ve set the stage for extending the cloud to customers’ datacenters. The hybrid cloud has been one of the design principles for Azure from the start.
- Azure Stack IaaS – part tenby David Armour on 17th June 2019 at 09:00
One of the best things about running your VMs in Azure or Azure Stack is you can begin to modernize around your virtual machines (VMs) by taking advantage of the services provided by the cloud.
- Virtual machine memory allocation and placement on Azure Stackby Kirtana Venkatraman on 11th June 2019 at 10:00
Customers have been using Azure Stack in a number of different ways. We continue to see Azure Stack used in connected and disconnected scenarios as a platform for building applications to deploy both on-premises as well as in Azure.
- Azure Stack IaaS – part nineby David Armour on 3rd June 2019 at 10:00
Before we built Azure Stack, our program manager team called a lot of customers who were struggling to create a private cloud out of their virtualization infrastructure.
- Azure Stack IaaS – part eightby David Armour on 1st May 2019 at 14:00
If you do it often, automate itIn the virtualization days, before cloud and self-service, it took a while to get all the approvals, credentials, virtual LANs (VLANs), logical unit numbers (LUNs), etc.