- Accelerate big data analytics with the Spark 3.0 connector for SQL Server—now generally availableby Daniel Coelho on 12th July 2021 at 10:00
We are now announcing the general availability of the Apache Spark 3.0 compatible Apache Spark Connector for SQL Server and Azure SQL, accessible through Maven.
- Power your genomic data analysis on Azure with Azure CycleCloudby Manoj Kumar on 7th July 2021 at 08:30
At Microsoft, we recognize the challenges faced by the genomics community and are striving to build an ecosystem that can facilitate genomics computing work for all. We’ve focused our efforts on three main core areas: research and discovery in genomics data, building out a platform to enable rapid automation and analysis at scale, and optimized and secure pipelines at a clinical level. One of the core Azure services that has enabled us to leverage an HPC environment to perform the genomic analysis is Azure CycleCloud.
- Join Microsoft at ISC 2021 and drive innovations with Azure high-performance computingby Kevin Raines on 23rd June 2021 at 09:00
Whether it’s understanding our environment, public health, energy sustainability, weather modeling, economic growth, and many others finding solutions to these important challenges requires huge amounts of focused computing power. Customers are increasingly finding the best way to access such high-performance computing (HPC) is through the agility, scale, security, and leading-edge performance of Azure’s purpose-built HPC and AI cloud services.
- Azure Cost Management and Billing updates – April 2021by Michael Flanakin on 27th April 2021 at 10:00
April builds on top of past releases. From an expansion of the Retail Prices API to cover non-USD currencies to a new custom date picker based on your feedback. There's also new guidance for building out your cloud architecture for enterprises and operators as well as the usual cost optimization tips, videos, and documentation updates.
- Azure Cost Management and Billing updates – March 2021by Michael Flanakin on 30th March 2021 at 10:00
March is an exciting month! If you need to control costs and avoid projected overages, you'll want to check out changes to Cost Management budgets. You also have a new view optimized for viewing subscription costs as well as more ways to save, learning resources, and documentation updates. Enjoy!