- Azure Cost Management and Billing updates – March 2021by Michael Flanakin on 30th March 2021 at 10:00
March is an exciting month! If you need to control costs and avoid projected overages, you'll want to check out changes to Cost Management budgets. You also have a new view optimized for viewing subscription costs as well as more ways to save, learning resources, and documentation updates. Enjoy!
- Limited-time free quantities offer for Azure Synapse Analyticsby Daniel Yu on 17th March 2021 at 10:00
Customers with qualifying subscription types can now try the new serverless SQL pool and Apache Spark pool resources in Azure Synapse Analytics using free quantities until July 31, 2021.
- 4 common analytics scenarios to build business agilityby Kaiser Larsen on 4th January 2021 at 09:00
Azure Synapse Analytics is a limitless analytics service that is designed to bring the two worlds of big data and data warehousing into a unified, enterprise-grade, powerful platform.
- Migrate your Hadoop data lakes with WANDisco LiveData Platform for Azureby Jurgen Willis on 27th October 2020 at 09:00
It’s no secret that organizations consider data as one of their most valuable assets and are investing to build their capability for data-driven decision making. While it is challenging to institute a flexible and cost-effective data estate on-premises, the cloud offers an extensive set of innovative and data-oriented solutions.
- Quickly get started with samples in Azure Synapse Analyticsby John Macintyre on 22nd October 2020 at 10:00
To further accelerate time to insight in Azure Synapse Analytics, we are introducing the Knowledge center to simplify access to pre-loaded sample data and to streamline the getting started process for data professionals.