- The blueprint to securely solve the elusive zero-touch provisioning of IoT devices at scaleby Eustace Asanghanwa on 13th April 2021 at 07:00
A seamless and comprehensive approach to securely onboard and operate IoT devices using certificate-based credentials.
- Build secure manufacturing operations with nesting capabilities for Azure IoT Edgeby Christoph Berlin on 12th April 2021 at 06:00
The manufacturing industry continues to rapidly adopt IoT technology to optimize productivity, gain efficiencies, increase uptime, and meet sustainability goals.
- What I Wish I Knew: Manufacturing leaders offer firsthand IoT adoption adviceby Justin Slade on 8th April 2021 at 09:00
The manufacturing industry’s digital transformation is accelerating as companies increase their use of Internet of Things (IoT) technology to improve efficiency and address common factory challenges.
- Microsoft named a Leader in Forrester Wave: Function-as-a-Service Platformsby Jeff Hollan on 30th March 2021 at 09:00
There are some use cases of serverless that need to be stateful—such as long-running workflows, human approved processes, and e-commerce shopping cart applications. Durable Functions, an extension to the Azure Functions runtime that brings stateful and orchestration capabilities to serverless functions. Durable Functions stands alone in the serverless space, providing stateful functions and a way to define serverless workflows programmatically.
- Accelerating Department of Defense mission workloads with Azureby Eric Brown on 23rd February 2021 at 08:30
As the Azure engineering team continues to deliver a rapid pace of innovation for defense customers, we’re also continuing to support Department of Defense (DoD) customers and partners in delivering new capabilities to serve mission needs.