- Accelerating Department of Defense mission workloads with Azureby Eric Brown on 23rd February 2021 at 08:30
As the Azure engineering team continues to deliver a rapid pace of innovation for defense customers, we’re also continuing to support Department of Defense (DoD) customers and partners in delivering new capabilities to serve mission needs.
- Azure Digital Twins now generally available: Create IoT solutions that model the real worldby Sam George on 8th December 2020 at 06:00
Today, organizations are showing a growing appetite for solutions that provide a deeper understanding of not just assets, but also the complex interactions across environments.
- Achieving 100 percent renewable energy with 24/7 monitoring in Microsoft Swedenby Noelle Walsh on 24th November 2020 at 03:10
Today, we are announcing that Microsoft will be the first hyperscale cloud provider to track hourly energy consumption and renewable energy matching in a commercial product using the Vattenfall 24/7 Matching solution for our new datacenter regions in Sweden, which will be available in 2021.
- Connecting urban environments with IoT and Digital Twinsby Miriam Berhane Russom on 16th November 2020 at 08:00
As urbanization continues to take hold and cities face challenges to become more sustainable and livable, urban planning and operations strategies must adapt. Now more than ever, public and private organizations are coming together to push transformative solutions and change the way we plan and operate infrastructure and urban environments for all.
- Microsoft named a Leader in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platformsby John 'JG' Chirapurath on 29th October 2020 at 08:00
Embracing digital transformation in Industrial IoT requires companies to rethink and shift business models and operations. Doing so, however, has become more difficult in the past six months due to production slowdowns, restrictions on employee movement with social distancing, and rapidly shifting market demands.