- Security for next generation telecommunication networksby Victor Bahl on 9th August 2022 at 08:00
It's clear that attacks on the national communications infrastructure will occur with much greater sophistication than ever before. Because of this, we continue to develop our networks and systems with security as our first principle and we stay constantly vigilant. To these ends, Microsoft has adopted a zero-trust security architecture in all our platforms, services, and network functions.
- Track adversaries and improve posture with Microsoft threat intelligence solutionsby Tim Woolford on 2nd August 2022 at 06:00
Today, we’re thrilled to announce two new security products driven by our acquisition of RiskIQ just over one year ago that deliver on our vision to provide deeper context into threat actors and help customers lock down their infrastructure.
- Gateway Load Balancer now generally available in all regionsby Annie Fang on 14th July 2022 at 09:00
Previously, we announced the public preview release of Gateway Load Balancer (GWLB), a new SKU of Azure Load Balancer targeted for transparent NVA (network virtual appliance) insertion supported by a growing list of NVA providers. Today, placing NVAs in the path of traffic is a growing need for customers as their workloads scale.
- MLOps Blog Series Part 4: Testing security of secure machine learning systems using MLOpsby Takuto Higuchi on 12th July 2022 at 08:00
The growing adoption of data-driven and machine learning-based solutions is driving the need for businesses to handle growing workloads, exposing them to extra levels of complexities and vulnerabilities. Here are some key approaches and tests for securing your machine learning systems against attacks with Azure Machine Learning using MLOps.
- What is desktop as a service (DaaS) and how can it help your organization?by Jim Moyle on 7th July 2022 at 10:00
Learn what desktop as a service (DaaS) is and how to enable remote work, simplify desktop management, and optimize IT costs with it.
- Digital transformation for manufacturers requires additional IT/OT securityby Clayton Fernandez on 7th July 2022 at 09:00
While every industry is vulnerable to a ransomware attack, manufacturers are at a particular risk. While digitization and automation have helped transform the industry, it has simultaneously opened up new attack vectors within organizations. With the risks so high, an enterprise-level solution that provides visibility and protection like Microsoft Defender for IoT is essential.
- Azure IoT increases enterprise-level intelligent edge and cloud capabilitiesby Moe Tanabian on 20th June 2022 at 23:00
For Microsoft Azure IoT, our vision is connecting devices at the edge to the cloud seamlessly and securely to power innovation. At this year’s Embedded World 2022, we’ll share how we’re delivering enhanced device security, seamless cloud integration, and device certification.
- Simplify and centralize network security management with Azure Firewall Managerby Suren Jamiyanaa on 15th June 2022 at 10:00
We are excited to share that Web Application Firewall (WAF) policy management in Azure Firewall Manager is now generally available.
- MLOps Blog Series Part 1: The art of testing machine learning systems using MLOpsby Takuto Higuchi on 14th June 2022 at 08:00
Testing is an important exercise in the life cycle of developing a machine learning system to assure high-quality operations. In this blog, we will look at testing machine learning systems from a Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) perspective and learn about good case practices and a testing framework that you can use to build robust, scalable, and secure machine learning systems.
- Achieve seamless observability with Dynatrace for Azureby Prachi Bora on 9th June 2022 at 10:00
Microsoft Azure enables customers to host their apps on the globally trusted cloud platform and use the services of their choice by closely partnering with popular SaaS offerings. Dynatrace is one such partner that provides deep cloud observability, advanced AIOps, and continuous runtime application security capabilities on Azure.