Microsoft’s largest developer conference, Microsoft Build, is around the corner, and there’s still time to register. Programmers and Microsoft engineers will gather May 7–9 in Seattle, Washington, to discuss what’s next in cloud, AI, mixed reality, and more. The event will feature incredible technical sessions, inspiring speakers, and interactive workshops—as well as plenty of time to connect and celebrate.
Here’s a preview of what’s coming up at Microsoft Build:
Imagine tomorrow’s tech
Industry leaders—including many Microsoft execs and engineers—will discuss how software is transforming the world in remarkable ways. Devs at any level will learn from an incredible lineup of speakers discussing what’s new, what’s coming, and how technology is a force for good.
Discover the right solutions
Attendees will experience how the Microsoft tools and platforms they rely on can take them (and their code) even further. Microsoft Build will feature more than 350 inspiring technical sessions, workshops, and opportunities to get hands-on experience with the latest tech Microsoft has to offer. There will be ample opportunity to pick up best practices and new skills from sessions such as these:
- Starting your IoT project in minutes with SaaS and preconfigured solutions. Implementing complete E2E IoT solutions from devices all the way up to business apps can prove challenging. Azure offers solutions that will simplify the experience and minimize time to production. Discover the latest SaaS and preconfigured solutions for IoT on the market today.
- Building enterprise applications for SAP on Azure. Attendees will hear how Azure can help rapidly develop enterprise applications for SAP landscapes using SAP Cloud Platform for applications such as S/4HANA and SAP HANA on Azure. This demo will show how Microsoft and SAP are collaborating to offer integrated development services with Visual Studio for SAP Fiori and how devs can leverage the SAP HANA Express.
- Processing complex queries and adding the power of machine learning. Learn how adaptive query processing helps application developers solve query performance-related problems. You’ll also learn how to leverage SQL Graph when modeling complex relationships between entities, and how to leverage machine learning services to add artificial intelligence to innovative, modern applications.
- Stat scaling your data with Azure Cosmos DB. Build planet-scale applications with small-scale effort, taking a closer look at important design aspects around global distribution, consistency, and server-side partitioning. Attendees will learn what Azure Cosmos DB offers, how to get started with SQL APIs, and how to distribute data across multiple regions in just a few clicks, using Azure Cosmos DB’s consistency models to fine-tune performance.
- Using Azure to API-enable and connect the Enterprise. This workshop will showcase the power of Azure in developing sophisticated integration solutions. Our Azure integration services increase productivity and connectivity and deliver incredible performance. Logic Apps, API Management, and Service Bus are the foundation of our event-driven, API-centric orchestration capabilities.
Equip yourself with the best skills and practices in these featured sessions and more at Microsoft Build.
Interact with experts
Developers and industry experts can geek out with the Microsoft product engineers behind the company’s hottest tools and platforms, including Azure, Windows, Visual Studio, and more. Over three days at the epicenter of emerging tech, programmers, engineers, and industry game-changers can network and prepare to lead the world’s digital transformation together.
This is your chance to build the future. Register today to code your tomorrow at Microsoft Build.
Source: Azure Blog Feed