Users can add and manage tags—text labels—to APIs, operations, and products. Tags allow better group, filter, and search in deployments with a large number of entities.
During preview users can:
- Manage tags.
- Assign tags to APIs and operations.
- Filter APIs and operations using tags in the Azure portal.
- Search, filter, and group APIs and operations using tags in the Developer portal.
The following capabilities are planned for general availability:
- Group APIs and operations using tags in the Azure portal.
- Import and export operations tags from and to OpenAPI.
- Make tag lookup user interface more scalable in the presence of large number tags.
To vote and share your thoughts, please visit the Use tags to group, filter, and search APIs, operations, and products post.
Source: Azure Roadmap